Pre-Primary Teachers – Agartala, We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Pre-Primary Teachers to join our team. As a Pre-Primary Teacher, you will be responsible for creating a nurturing and stimulating environment for young children to learn and grow.
• Plan and implement age-appropriate activities to promote the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children.
• Provide a safe and supportive learning environment for children.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and their families.
• Observe and assess children’s progress and provide feedback to parents.
• Collaborate with other teachers and staff to create a comprehensive curriculum.
• Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions.
• Ensure the classroom is clean, organized, and well-maintained.
• Adhere to all school policies and procedures.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
• Previous experience working with young children.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Passion for working with children and helping them reach their full potential.
• Knowledge of child development principles and best practices.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of individual children.
If you are passionate about early childhood education and making a difference in the lives of young children, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply for this position, Pre-Primary Teachers – Agartala