- Home »
Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019: Tripura 1962 Gram Rozgar Sahayak
Gram Rozgar Sahayak
Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for Rural Development Department Tripura Recruitment: 1962 Gram Rozgar Sahayak Post. Rural Development Department Tripura announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Gram Rozgar Sahayak.
Name of the Post: Gram Rozgar Sahayak
No of Post: 1962
Other Qualification Details:
Online applications are invited with effect from 08.08.2019 to 29.08.2019 from the interested and eligible Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tripura in the prescribed online application form for appointment in purely contractual post of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) under MGNREGS on fixed pay basis in all GP/VCs of Tripura under RD Department initially for a period of two years extendable as per requirement. Application of the candidate will only be considered for one district i.e. the district of his/her ordinary residence or home district. GRS will be posted at the VC/GP level. Appointment will be made at the District level and the job is transferrable within the district.
Emoluments/Entitlements: Rs 15,000/- inclusive of employers EPF contribution with 2% annual increment.
Qualification: (i) Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass. (ii) Working knowledge of computers and android phones to be tested through computer skill test (no certificate required for this).
Age: Age limit is 18 to 40 (forty) years
Application Fee:The application fees for UR category is Rs. 200/- and Rs. 150/- for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD).
(i) Downloaded version of Registration Application form.
(ii) Downloaded Admit Card of written exam and Computer Skill Test..
(iii) Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
(iv) Ordinary resident certificate of the home district.
(v) Original Marksheet /Admit Card of matriculation/madhyamik examination.
(vi) Caste certificate (if applicable).
(vii) PWD certificate (if applicable).
(viii) ESM certificate (if applicable).
(ix) Mark-sheets of academic qualifications.
(x) Valid photo identity cards as proof of identity.
(xi) No-objection certificate from the concerned authority (for in-service candidate).
1. Date of Notification -08.08.2019
2. Submission of Online Application- 08.08.2019 to 07.09.2019
3. Last Date for Finalization of Application -07.09.2019
4. Last Date of Payment of Fees -29.08.2019
5. Admit Card Download -02.09.2019 to 14.09.2019
6. Date of OMR exam -15.09.2019 (Sunday)
7. Test Centre / venue As indicated in the Admit Card
8. Time and duration of OMR exam 11 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. (2 Hours)
9. District wise list of shortlisted candidates for Computer Skill Test -30th September, 2019
10. District wise list of shortlisted candidates for Interview -1st November, 2019
11. District wise list of successful candidates -31st December, 2019
1. The admission of the candidate in the test will be purely provisional. Since, pre-test verification of document is not done, candidate is required to apply online in her/his own capacity on being satisfied with the terms and conditions of eligibility. However, if it is found later on, that the candidate does not fulfil any of the conditions of the eligibility, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Therefore, it is advised that the candidate should read the prospectus carefully and satisfy that he/she fulfils the conditions of eligibility as laid down in the respective Prospectus-cum-Instructions and official notifications.
2 .Candidate is required to upload his / her recent photograph (JPEG format, Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 75 KB.) and full signature (JPEG format; Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 75 KB). It must be ensured that image of the photograph and full signature of the candidate must be clear or else the candidature will be summarily cancelled without further notification. Uploading of any irrelevant photograph/signature will invite cancellation of candidature and appropriate action.
3. The test fees for UR category applicant is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred only) and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant is Rs. 150/ (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). Banking charges may apply as applicable.A selected number of candidates, depending on the number of district wise posts vacant, will be asked to appear for Computer Skill Test. Shortlisted candidates depending on the number of posts vacant district wise will be invited for interview and document verification. Invitation for certificate verification or interview does not confer any right to any candidate for recruitment.
1) OMR based MCQ written examination
2) computer skill test and
3) Interview & Personality Test.
How to Apply
1. Online applications are invited with effect from 08.08.2019 to 07.09.2019 from the interested and eligible Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tripura in the prescribed online application form .Online Application can be submitted by logging on to R.D. Department’s official website at https://www.tripurard.in/. Follow the steps given below: (i) Log on to R.D. Department’s official website (https://www.tripurard.in/) . Click on the link “apply online”. (ii) Candidates are to register and create a profile. After registration they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USER NAME for the candidate. (iii) Please note that the mobile number provided has to be unique and more than one registration against one mobile number will not be allowed. (iv) Candidates must give all particulars correctly while registering themselves. Any wrong/false information will lead to rejection/cancellation of candidature at any stage without any notice.
2. After registration, applicant login can be done by using registration number. Portal will send OTP to the registered
mobile number and portal will allow login after the received OTP is entered. (vi) While applying online the candidate
must ensure that he/she understands and fulfils the norms of eligibility. (vii) Before applying online please ensure to
have the following documents/files for uploading: 1. Scanned image of recent passport size photograph of candidate
(Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 75 KB). 2. Scanned image of full signature of candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB
less than 75 KB). 3. Images should be in JPEG format only. (viii) Fees to be remitted only through the online portal.
(ix) Candidates are instructed to provide working mobile phone number and E-Mail ID. Without this, the Admit
Cards will not be accessible. (x) Candidates are instructed to finalise the process of online submission of application
within stipulated date. Once the date of finalization is over candidates will not be able to proceed further
Location On Map