Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Group C Civilian at its various Air Force Stations/ Units across the country. Submit application within 30 days from the day of publication.
Post Name:- Group C Civilian
No of posts:- 83
Post-wise vacancy list
1. Superintendent (Store): 1 Post
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12 Posts
3. Cook (Ordinary Grade): 4 Posts
4. Carpenter (Skilled): 1 Post
5. Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 45 Posts
6. Fireman: 1 Post
7. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 Posts
For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application). Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
1. Supdt (Store): Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in the Public or Private sector.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
3. Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
4. Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
5. Carpenter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute.Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger.
6. Fireman: Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institute of repute.
7. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Gardener from an Organization or Institute.
Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English/ Hindi.
All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
In the case of an ex-serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge, the book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
Two passport-size photographs (same as fixed on the application form).
Selection Procedure IAF Group C Civilian Vacancy
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualifications. The written test will consist of
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness