ELECTRICALS & ELECTRONICS:
Godrej Electricals & Electronics caters to the needs of Indian and global customers in the area of energy and environment related issues with complete installation and maintenance. We provide internal and external service of electricals & electronics, control systems, energy conservation, green building and power distribution systems, busbar systems, compressed air technology, instrumentation, and telecommunication & automation technology.
Job Profile Key Responsibilities – Project management • Erection and commission of EHV projects •
Quality and safety Job Description
1) Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Extra High Voltage Switchyard equipments such as LA , CVT, CC , CT, PT, Isolator, CBTransformers up to 400KV.
2) Erection, Testing and Commissioning of HT Panels, LT Panels, Battery, Battery Charger, PLCC etc.
3) Ability to understand SLD, Layout, Plan, Equipment Drawings etc.
4) Checking of Inter-Connection cable Schedule.
5) Sub-Contractors management for carrying out day to day activity.
6) Coordination for Timely Material Procurement.
7) Ensure about Quality & Safety during Execution.
8) Coordination with Customer / Consultant for site activities.
9) Preparation of Invoice & follow up with Customer for Payment.
10) Overall site management and coordination for successful and timely completion of project.
Qualification Details Essential Qualification: Diploma / Degree in Engg Preferred Qualification: Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engg Experience Details Essential Experience:
Min 2 yrs for Degree holders Min 4 yrs for Diploma holders Preferred Experience: — Special Skill Essential :
Good communication skills. Good leadership quality Experience in the field of erection, testing and commissioning of EHV, HV & MV sub-stations and transmission lines Preferred : Knowledge of AutoCAD